Thank you for your Donation!
Motorhomers, Campervanners and anyone else who’d like to contribute to the activities of the Caerlaverock Community Association, we very much welcome your donation.
You can make your donation with a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
Just click on the button below.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
Where does your money get spent?
A lot of it is unseen/ behind the scenes expenses (e.g. the initial purchase of maintenance equipment and supplies etc.) which go towards keeping Caerlaverock looking presentable, remaining accessible and safe for everybody.
A few other places your donations go toward include:
- Purchase, fit and maintenance of 2 new defibrillators (and the phone boxes)
- Providing benches and seats
- Hampers for the elderly at Christmas
- Maintaining steps, trees, bridges
- Grass cutting costs
- Funding celebrations (including bonfires, and fireworks)
- Helping with winter resilience
- Funding/ printing community newsletters and printing costs in general
- Promotional boosting of important posts on Facebook
- Looking after the wellbeing of the area in general
Without your donations this work just couldn’t happen, so many thanks again.
We are putting together a page of information for visitors, coming soon!
In the meantime, you can find our information for motorhomes page here, and our Useful Info page here.
If you’d like to get in touch, you can email us at email@example.com or send us a message through our Facebook Page.
Alternatively, have a wee look around our website with a cup of tea (or a glass of something special) – we’ve aimed to keep it as user friendly as possible.
Thank you again for donating – it’s much appreciated!